CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

5.23.2008

Nine Days Old
We took Graham for his first pediatrician's appointment on Friday. In nine days he had gained 10 oz. The doctor said, "I'm just glad to see babies back up to their birth weight at this point. He's a breastfeeding champ." We are so in love with him! It's crazy how that can happen so fast. Praise God for that amazing feeling. I still can't get over the fact that Graham shouldn't even be here yet. I kind of miss feeling those little wiggles and kicks inside me. Matthew said, "I'm just glad that we get to spend twelve extra days with him in his lifetime." Things are going really great! Graham sleeps for one four hour stretch at the begining of the night then he eats every 2 hours until we get up for the day. I can't complain because he always goes right back to sleep. Mom and I took these pictures for the baby announcements. I only posted my three favorites. I think I took 50, just trying for one good one.
This reminds me of our fake poses for our senior pictures. He is just missing that huge ring on his finger and a tassel cap.
I love this picture, he is almost smiling and those cheeks are too cute.
This is his serious look.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So sweet...the pictures don't show how tiny he really is! I know he is changing everyday! I'll see you when I get back from Honduras.

Kim Chapman said...

He is just precious!! I can't wait to meet him, but I will be in Honduras with Elizabeth so I'll hope to see you when we get back.

Kim

Dallas said...

absolutely precious!