CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

12.06.2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!



Matthew and I have always loved Christmas, but we don't really get into it like most people. In the seven years we have been married we have only decorated our home once. We had a fantastic "real" tree in our first apartment in Paragould. Matthew doesn't even remember living in the apartment let alone decorating for Christmas. Each year after that I realized that a Farmer and Teacher have the entire two week holiday off so we end up at our parent's houses. Why decorate if you aren't around to enjoy it. Right?
The other quirky thing about us is: we don't buy each other presents. I think we did the very first year, but never after that. Seems like he bought me Pjs and a beautiful pair of earrings. I have no idea what I got him. Funny thing is we do buy at least one ornament to add to the tree each year. Very ironic that we don't put up a tree.......






Long story, to say when you have a kid things change. I felt like we needed to start Graham off right. The doughnut is for the year Matthew spent on the doughnut crew at Wal-mart. Some of his best memories. The Fishin' Santa is the Summer we lived with the Horner's and Matthew fished almost everyday.



The Puffin was bought at a little gift shop on Fox Island. We went to Alaska for our honeymoon.
I got this little Eskimo for Matthew the first Christmas that we were together, before we were married. I had Graham's first Christmas ornament on here but it seems to have disappeared. I hope everyone is gearing up for a great holiday with family. Safe travels to all!































0 comments: