CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

5.10.2008

Thanks Aunt Cyndee!

We just received the most beautiful bedroom furniture because Cyndee is in the process of redoing her own home. I feel like such a grown up now! It only took 7 years (right?) We only have the one bedroom so I've put up the pack and play just so we have a changing table. Little bit (still no name) is going to share our bed for awhile. We'll see how that goes, until it's time to sign a new lease or move out?

Here is the new headboard!!
This is the view from Matthew's side of the bed.
Here is my side of the bed looking out toward our living room.
I put the good old Wal-Mart dresser in the closet, which is becoming very crowded with clothes for all three of us. Yes, I wrestled the dresser (nine months pregnant) by myself while Matthew was at work.

1 comments:

cassandra and zachary said...

Isn't it fun to switch furniture around...I'm looking forward to a change of scenery myself. Love you. Praying for your health and strong pushes.